The #1 system by far. Gets funds from your credit card or US checking account
- widely acdepted, safe and secure. Like all big businesses, they do have detractors
- so consider giving GreenZap a go...
- taking on PayPal, with lower fees. Join for free and get $25
in FREE WebCash
- e-gold is an electronic currency, issued by e-gold Ltd., a Nevis corporation,
100% backed at all times by gold bullion in allocated storage
- a clone of PayPal with cheaper fees. Send up to $500 for free
Union MoneyZap - provides consumers and small businesses a simple and effective
way to pay merchants online from their existing checking accounts
Union Bidpay - lets you pay and get paid for your online auction with a Western
Union Money Order
- Yahoo PayDirect
- features an ATM card and Moneygram - where folk can pick up the money you sen
from over 60,000 locations worldwide. Fees start at $15 to send up to $100. Service
is provided by HSBC
- accept credit cards on your website. Only $15 to sign up. USA only
- Australian clone of PayPal with cheaper fees. Popular on eBay Australia, and
a good alternative for Australian consumers and businesses
- pay paper bills online. US only
are cost efficient ways of paying for products that cost cents, not dollars.
- Bitpass - like a virtual prepaid card,
open an account in under 30 seconds, no software to install, pay as little as
- Firstgate click&buy
- the biggest micropayment service in Europe, best suited to low dollar amounts
- works with PayPal, so already has a huge userbase
- for payments of $0.25 to $1000 - similar to PayPal
- possibly the best technologically, doesn't seem to operating in any large way
Account Information Forum - provides free articles and information on accepting
online payments with a merchant account. Discussion forum for posting questions
to and a quality fortnightly newsletter.
Merchant - help with merchant accounts and credit card processing companies.
Online discount guide for e-commerce hosting, Internet shopping carts and POS
- MerchantSeek - allows
users free access to an online database of merchant service providers.
Merchant Accounts- guide to merchant account services that includes accepting
credit and debit cards and check services.
- offers tools and information intended to help merchants avoid chargebacks.